Stores Keeper (Spare Store) Job, Procurement Jobs March 2021,
Vacancy: Stores Keeper (Spare Store)
Preference: Ladies are encouraged to apply for this position
Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near SGR Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire a Stores Keeper (Spare Store) who will be tasked with the following responsibilities
- Receiving job card copies for the newly opened jobs and check for availability of Service Parts, if not in stock place order immediately.
- Liaising with the Service Department to know about their requirement of spares on a day to day basis and receiving their request in the prescribed format.
- Ensure that serviceable spares for newly introduced products should be ordered along with the shipment of those goods in liaison with the imports in-charge.
- Sourcing for Service Parts and any imported tools that are required and ensure uninterrupted supply.
- Re-ordering of spares from the suppliers of imported equipment on time and maintain the stock levels.
- Prepare Purchase Orders (PO) indicating all terms and conditions mutually agreed with the suppliers and initiate the process of ordering.
- Tracking the orders placed for spares and communicate to the Service Department on the ETA so that planning will be done accordingly.
- Make sure all Government levies like Customs duties, payment to KRA and all other charges are paid in good time to facilitate fast clearance and delivery.
- Maintaining up to date records of spare parts & tools ordered and received.
- Managing issues and receipts of spare parts in both manual stock cards and in the computer.
- Maintain documentation on warranty claims to show the details of claims made to the suppliers as per the warranty terms agreed.
- Have a constant communication with the suppliers to know about any change in the existing models and models that are likely to be discontinued, thus being careful in ordering for new stock.
- Daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports with data on the movement of spare parts supplier wise, parts issued under warranty, stock levels, dead stock/ outdated spares and warranty claims made should be submitted to the Materials Manager and FC.
- Housekeeping of spare parts stores through proper branding, display, location and tidiness.
- Conducting random and quarterly stock take for all spare parts and tools.
- Demonstrates accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience working in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits high proficiency computer skills.
- Education: Diploma in Procurement and Supplies or related field.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application stating the position applied for as the subject and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. By 20th March 2021.
Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.