Procurement Officer Job, Current Procurement Jobs,
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Siaya Bondo Water and Sanitation Company LTD was established in 2006 as a Company to provide clean, safe, affordable drinking water and Sanitation services in Siaya County. We are seeking to recruit exceptional intern with strong teamwork and disciplined for the following position.
PROCUREMENT OFFICER (SIBO 4) – POSITION 1
Reporting to the Finance Manager.
This position is responsible for the management of procurement services of goods, services and works for the Company as per the Procurement Act, Regulations, Company’s procurement policies and procedures.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the automation of procurement process in Company.
- Ensure adherence to procurement procedures and standards through creating awareness to the users on the processes to be followed.
- Ensure availability of quality goods and services ordered and prompt delivery of the same to the user through timely processing of the requisitions placed.
- Manage an efficient supply base through open tendering and prequalification process for all goods & services used by the Company.
- Heading procurement Secretariat.
- Ensure cost rationalization by carrying out price surveys to determine price trends to help suppliers’ appraisal.
- Manage supplier relationships through maintaining good communication and timely processing of payments for mutual benefit of the Company and the suppliers.
- Production of management reports to inform the management on decision making.
- Supervise and train staff in the department to enhance work efficiency.
- Advise the management on internal control to be applied in procurement to enhance efficiency.
Professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Procurement & Suppliers management, or any other related field.
- Be a member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management, Charted Institute of Purchasing and Suppliers or possess any recognized procurement professional qualification
- Three(3) years of relevant experience
- Must be computer literate(MS Office) and have practical experience in report writing
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
How to Apply
This Position is on a three (3) years renewable contract based on satisfactory performance.
Must comply with Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Ethics and values by forwarding valid
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Clearance Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Qualified and interested applicants may apply by enclosing a cover letter, a detailed resume, copies of academic and professional certificates and current and expected remuneration package and testimonials and names and addresses of three ( 3) referees (including telephone and email contacts) to Human Resource & Admn. Manager,
Siaya Bondo Water &Sanitation Company, P.O.BOX 214-44060 SIAYA OR firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received not later than 20th March 2021, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.