Assistant Director,Vocational Training Job, Latest County Government Jobs,
REF: SCPSB/29/02/2021 ASSISTANT DIRECTOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER J.G CPSB 05 ‘P’
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating equitable distribution of materials, tools and equipment to youth polytechnics
- Monitoring implementation of curricular and co- curricular activities to maintain standards
- Assessing upcoming youth polytechnics capacity for registration as training institutions and examination centres,
- Managing disbursement of subsidized youth polytechnic tuition scheme and grants
- Supporting identification, promotion and development of innovative initiatives in youth polytechnics
- Promoting development of talents through creative art (Music, arts and drama)
- Managing inter – youth polytechnic exchange programmes to enhance learning
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of assets and skills inventories in youth polytechnics
- Popularizing Youth Polytechnics to target communities
- Monitoring the development and maintenance of assets and skills inventories in youth polytechnics
- Participating in administering examinations in Youth Polytechnics.
- Any other official duties as may be assigned to officer.
For appointment to this post, a candidate must have a:-
- Served in the grade of principal Youth Training Officer for a minimum period of 3 years in the Public Service or in a comparable and equivalent position in the private sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Education or Technology Education or relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Arts with a Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Education from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Management Course from a recognized institution
- A Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
- Meet requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;email@example.com and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.