Fiscal Analyst Job, County Government Jobs March,
REF: SCPSB/17/02/2021 SENIOR PRINCIPAL FISCAL ANALYST J.G CPSB 05 ‘P’
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate implementation of advisories to departments on all budgeting and financial matters to support the achievement of the County’s strategic objectives
- Assess financial viability of department investments/Projects
- Formulate the development budget of the department in line with the Medium term Expenditure Framework.
- Coordinating departmental resource allocation in line with the County’s development agenda.
- Coordinating the linkage of the departmental budget to cash flow plans by providing programme / project implementation status reports to initiate requests for withdrawal of funds.
- Coordinating the development of budget policy, budget systems and reforms
- Oversee the revenue raising measures of the department and present revenue shortfalls and remedial action plans.
- Develop financial and non-financial reports for the department.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
For appointment to this post, a candidate must have: –
- Served in the grade of Principal Fiscal Analyst/ Principal Finance Officer/ Principal Budget Officer/ Principal Economist for a minimum period for a minimum period of three years or in a comparable and equivalent position in the public service or private sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Finance option), Business Management or Finance, Economics, Business Administrationany other relevant and equivalent qualification for a recognized institution.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K or Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration(MBA), Economics, Finance, Commerce or in a financial related discipline from arecognized university will be an added advantage;
- Certificate in management course from a recognized institution
- Have Knowledge of ICT.
- Meet requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.