HR Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs, Current Administration Jobs,
REF: SCPSB/09/02/2021 HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER I J.G CPSB 09 ‘K’
Positions: – 3
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
A candidate at this post will perform a variety of Human Resource Management duties of limited scope and complexity under the guidance and supervision of a more senior officer in a medium sized department or in a section within the Human Resource Division. Specifically, the duties and responsibilities will entail the following:
- Verification of information relating to recruitment, appointment, transfers, Human Resource Management records and complement control;
- Processing cases for the County Human Resource Management Advisory Committee and
- Assisting in the implementation of the decisions thereof and supervising and guiding clerical staff in the Division/Section.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
For appointment to this post, a candidate must have: –
- Be A Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource /Personnel Management or any other relevant equivalent qualifications from a university/ Institution recognized in Kenya.
- Have served as aserved as a Human Resource Management Officer II for a minimum period of three (3) years or a comparable and equivalent position in the public service or private sector ; and
- Have membership of the Institute of the Human Resource Management or relevant equivalent professional body and in good standing.
- Be Computer Literate.
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;email@example.com and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.