Psychiatrist Job, Current Medical Jobs,
REF: SCPSB/63/02/2021 PSYCHIATRIST J.G CPSB 03 ‘R’
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and implementation of Psychiatric care at the facility and for the county.
- Supervision of mental health department and services for the county.
- Conduct and Supervise specialist clinics at the facility.
- Teaching and supervision of interns and other staff.
- Participation in quality assurance and improvement of mental health services.
- Coordination of continuous education at the facility.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Must have served in the grade of Medical Specialist 1 for a minimum period in the public service or a comparable and equivalent position in the private sector for a minimum period of 3 years.
- Holder of MBchB (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree) or equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Master’s degree in Psychiatry
- Registered by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Have a valid retention certificate from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Meet requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.