Stadium Manager Job, County Government Jobs March,
REF: SCPSB/28/02/2021 STADIUM MANAGER J.G CPSB 09 ‘K’
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring general maintenance and cleanliness of the facility/facilities
- Ensuring security and safety at the facility
- Controlling facility diary – bookings and correspondences
- Making follow ups on correspondences
- Making adverts on the games
- Ensuring gate collections, payments of facilities/venues hire fees and rents to the county government whenever there are commercial games/events or tenants.
- In charge of all the office personnel/stadium attendants taking attendance register, deployment and duty allocation
- Ensuring marking fields and track for matches and athletic events and national holiday parades.
- Preparing monthly / Quarterly/ Annual reports of the facilities
- Secretary to pre-event meeting in high profile matches
- Responsible for cancellation of games /meets citing security threats
- Implementing any other duty assigned by the Directorate of sports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- A Kenyan Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management; Hospitality; Leisure and Recreation; Estates Management; Facilities Management; Physical Education; Sports Science. or any other relevant and equivalent qualification forms a recognized institution of Higher Learning.
- Diploma in Sports Management; Leisure and Recreation; Estates Management; Facilities Management; Physical Education; Sports Science with a minimum three (3) year experience in sports facilities management as a Senior Stadium Assistant in public service or equivalent comparable position in the private sector
- A management course from a recognized institution
- A Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
- Meet requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;email@example.com and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.