Supply Chain Management Job, Latest Supply Chain Jobs,
CPSBM26/12/03/2021: Supply Chain Management III -Job Group H (4 Posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Issuing and receiving items and documents at the stores
- Assisting in stock taking periodically
- Preparing monthly reports
- Ensuring proper reconciliation
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must have a KCSE C-with C- in mathematics, English or Kiswahili.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and
- Has experience in IFMIS operations and specifically e-procurement
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and
How to Apply
Interested applicant who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) by hand delivery to the address below:
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
All applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below:
- Kenya Revenue authority (Tax compliance certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of good conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All the applications should reach the office of the Secretary/CEO, County Public Service Board of Marsabit, on or before close of business Friday 2nd April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification, it is an offence to produce and /or present fake certificates/documents.
Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other marginalized/Minorities who meet the requirement of the advertised posts are encouraged to apply.
‘The County Government of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer’