Teaching Instructor Job, Current Teaching Jobs,
Role Summary: Reporting to the Head of Department, the Teaching Instructor will be tasked to train Clinical Officers to be physically, spiritually, professionally and personally the best they can to the glory of God
The right candidate will be required to:
- To teach assigned subjects according to the curriculum of the Clinical Officers Council To teach theory in each block/trimester as assigned by the Head of Department
- Prepare all exams for subjects taught in each Block/Trimester and submit to Principal/HOD prior to giving the exam
- Evaluate students after each block/trimester using the Behavioral Theoretical Assessment Form Assist students working in the wards to be successful in completing assigned criteria during each placement
- To maintain professional development.
- Provide spiritual help for students through discipleship groups, devotions and individual counseling as needed
- Maintain communication with students
- Assist students in getting medical care as needed Attend college meetings as assigned
- Assist students in research projects as assigned by Principal Any other duty given from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc. Clinical Medicine.
- Have valid practicing license from the relevant regulatory body
- 2 years teaching experience 5 years clinical Experience
How to Apply
The Human Resource Director,
P.O. Box 39 – 20400,
Applications should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th March, 2021
Due to the volumes of applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.