Credit Control Assistant Job, Accounting Jobs March,
Our client, The Monarch Insurance Company Limited is a leader in the insurance sector with over 40 years’ experience in insurance service providing tailored products in both general and life insurance. They are looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-oriented individual to fill in the following position in their branch within Nairobi;
CREDIT CONTROL ASSISTANT
Reporting to the Credit Controller, the Credit Control Assistant is responsible for data entry, contacting customers regarding credit applications, resolving customers complains, performing clerical tasks, edit and haul releases and other tasks as assigned by the Credit Controller.
- Monitoring daily receipts allocation for assigned portfolio and ensuring that accounts credit position is up to date at the end of each working day.
- Continuously verifying accuracy of debtors ageing of the assigned portfolio to ensure that no inaccurate customer exposure is presented at any point.
- Performing accounts reconciliations and presenting the reconciled report within 24hrs from the time of request.
- Maintaining daily customer call logs in specific prescribed format for future follow up as well as evidence of number of customers contacted on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that debt collection activities are done as per credit control process and policy.
- Preparing daily allocations report and obtaining approval of the same from the Credit Controller.
- Tracking in and outflow of documents within and outside the department.
- Maintaining special filling system for key customers documents as well as other departmental administrative documents.
- Ensuring that customer’s notification of amounts due is sent out immediately the debt fall due.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers, generating reminder letters, statements and proactively calling to follow up on outstanding balances.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related field from a recognized university
- CPA K
- Diploma in Credit Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least two (2) years’ relevant working experience in accounting or credit handling.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with industry-specific software.
- Good business acumen for problem-solving.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “CREDIT CONTROL ASSISTANT” by Wednesday, 17th March 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.