Machine Operator Internship (Manufacturing/Energy Management), Current Internships,
Reports to: Plant Supervisor
Location: Sasini, Kiambu
About the Company:
Involved in energy management solutions which include briquettes, boiler conversions, energy audits, pellets and solar products.
Produce specific products in accordance with specifications, instructions, measurements, (SOPs) according to the production plans and in a manner that emphasizes safety, quality and minimizes waste.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up machine as per standard operating procedures, ensure they are working properly and producing quality product in accordance to the specifications in the batch manufacturing record
- Ensure assigned machine works at full capacity, are stocked with the needed materials
- Perform periodic checks during manufacturing for output (quality and quantity)
- Log/record all data required during the manufacturing process in line with SOPs, batch records, and participate in effective and detailed handover with incoming shift, where applicable.
- Troubleshoot in case of equipment failure and escalate to production supervisor and maintenance technician to minimize equipment downtime
- Clean equipment and operating rooms for change overs or at end of shift as applicable
- Responsible for verifying materials received and transporting them from the staging area to the production.
- Carry out all in-process quality checks and escalate any deviations to the production supervisor
- Document all process readings in the manufacturing batch record
- Practice good manufacturing procedure as trained in GMP training.
- Wear appropriate protective equipment and adhere to safety and health procedures
- Facilitate and cooperate with any Continuous Improvement Program.
- Adhere and comply with; all current Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices records/data standards and the company code of conduct for data integrity.
- Share timely production reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Diploma in engineering related field
- Fresh graduate
How To Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 6th April 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.