FMCG Warehouse Manager Job, Procurement Jobs April 2021,
Job Title : FMCG Warehouse Manager
Work Location : Nairobi
• Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
• Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
• Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
• Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Bachelor’s degree in procurement and supply chain and logistics management or a similar field
• Must have 4 years’ experience and above in FMCG i.e., beverages specifically juicy, sodas, mineral water and snacks products and experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees.
• Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
• Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
• Ability to work with all levels of company staff
• Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
How to apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com on or before 15th April 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (FMCG WAREHOUSE MANAGER) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.