HR Officer Supervisor Job, Current HR Jobs,
Job Title: Human Resource Officer Supervisor (Performance & Culture Champion)
Reports to: Managing Director
Client: A company in Horticulture Export Business
Gross Salary: 75k – 100k.
Job Purpose: You will work closely with the MD through taking ownership and driving performance and excellent culture in the organization. You will also be in charge of the HR function from recruitment to wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role, you should have experience in best HR practices and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
Our client is in export business, exporting various fruits, vegetable and flowers to European and Middle East Markets.
Responsibilities of the Human Resource Officer Job
- Lead a performance driven culture
- Developing clear performance matrixes
- Work to bring a harmonious synergy across different levels withing the organization.
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties
- Conducting performance and wage reviews
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
- Creating clear and concise reports
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers
Key Skills of the Human Resource Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Certified Human Resource Professional CHRP (K) certificate
- Good Standing Membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) and with a valid practicing certificate
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
- Ability to give presentations
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to email@example.com by Monday 22nd February 2021.
The subject of the email should be Human Resource Officer.