Medical Device Field Sales Rep Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs March,
Ilara Health is seeking full-time Medical Device Field Sales Representatives in Nakuru to support the growth of the business and drive our outreach to clinics in and around Nairobi and other counties. Ilara Health distributes modern, high quality diagnostic devices to underserved primary health clinics that struggle to afford even basic equipment. To meet our objectives, we are looking to strengthen our sales team and give you the opportunity to challenge yourself. You will play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generating revenue for the organization. You will be the face of Ilara Health’s brand to our customers. You will establish plans and strategize on methods for expanding the customer base in your assigned sales territory in conjunction with the VP of Sales.
About Ilara Health
Ilara Health was founded to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to the 500m people in Africa who today struggle to access even simple diagnostic tests such as blood tests and ultrasound screening. The problem is that primary care doctors cannot offer many diagnostics in their clinics so must refer patients. But given the infrastructure challenges in Africa (time and money it takes to get anywhere) patients often do not go. We solve this problem by partnering with companies using robotics and AI to create lower cost diagnostics, integrating their devices into our tech platform, and sell this bundle to doctors with financing. Doctors can now offer tests directly in their clinic, improving care and growing their revenue.
- Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections.
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily.
- Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organised manner.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period.
- Coordinate customer installations, while maintaining the agreed SLA.
- Manage use of Ilara Health’s assets and vigilantly contain selling costs.
- Drive the implementation of the after sales process by ensuring that the customers are aware, trained and performing in accordance with it.
- Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales in planning & implementing training programs for facilities.
- Required education: Undergraduate degree/Diploma
- Nice-to-have: experience as a field sales representative / sale associate in a medical equipment or pharmaceuticals distributor company.
- Adaptable & comfortable in a complicated and constantly evolving business environment. Fast learner. Willing to contribute in areas beyond formal job description
- Strong communications & highly organized and structured individual.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends.
- Familiarity with office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Skype etc
- Linguistic capabilities: Swahili, and English
Benefits of Working at Ilara Health
- At Ilara Health, we are a diverse team of highly energized local and international individuals, committed to listening to the needs of our customers in peri-urban/rural primary healthcare facilities that do not have access to common diagnostic tests.
- Every individual from our interns to the company founders contributes to the success of the company in different ways.
- Every team member at Ilara Health has the same drive an excitement towards achieving the collective goals. Working hard and being creative are synonymous in our start-up ethos.
- You will have the opportunity to directly/indirectly impact primary healthcare facilities/patients by dramatically improving the quality of healthcare for millions.
- Competitive Salary package based on a fixed and variable component.