Corporate Communication Assistant Job, Current Communication Jobs,
The Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) is a State Corporation established in Kenya in 1979 through the Science and Technology (Repealed) Act, Cap 250 of the Laws of Kenya and as currently established and dully accredited to continue to operate as such under the Science Technology and Innovation Act, 2013 as the national body responsible for carrying out research in human health in Kenya. KEMRI’s vision is “to be a leading centre of excellence in human health research” and its mission is “to improve human health and quality of life through research, capacity building and service delivery”.
KEMRI seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced persons to fill the following positions:-
SENIOR CORPORATE COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT, JOB GROUP KMR 7(1 POSITION)
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:-
- Participating in organizing corporate events;
- Participating in arranging information, education and communication materials;
- Participating in implementing corporate social responsibility programs; and
- Participating in handling complaints in the Institute
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- At least four(4) years relevant work experience;
- Diploma in any of the following: Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations, Graphic Design or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
Key Skills and Competence
- Communicational Skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Terms of Employment: A six (6) months contract, as per KEMRI Human Resource Policy and Procedures Manual with a probation period for the first three (3) months.
All the applications to be done through KEMRI Website www.kemri.org/careers
E-Recruitment Portal on or before 11th May 2021 latest 5.00 p.m.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted