Reporting & Analysis Manager Job, Other Professions,
Title: Supervisor – Reporting & Analysis, Correspondence and Meetings Management
Job Location: Nairobi
Reporting, analyzing data for informed decisions, organizing and recording meetings deliberations as well ensuring feedback on all action items.
- Receipt, setting priorities and determining actions before distribution of incoming/outgoing mail/emails) in the Commissioner General’s Office.
- Implement an effective and efficient records management system
- Respond to all queries on correspondences/files channeled in and out of the Commissioner General’s office
- Carry out research and data analysis on subject matters of interest to the office.
- Organize meetings, document meetings deliberations and make follow up on action items for closure.
- Obtain feedback and monitor timely resolution of service delivery issues.
- Performing other duties incidental to the achievement of the objectives above.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Statistics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and experience in records and/or meetings management, reporting and Analysis.
Minimum years of experience
- Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience in records and/or meetings management, reporting and Analysis.
Competencies required for this Role
- Knowledge in current tax and anti-corruption legal framework, practices and policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Must be of high integrity
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Minutes and Report writing skills
- Performance driven and result oriented
How to apply