Human Resource & Administration General Manager Job, Latest HR Jobs,
Reports to the Managing Director. Will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, policy development and professional advice on all Human Resource and Administration functions.
a) Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and ensuring implementation of effective human resources and administration strategies, plans and policies for long term development of the
- Contributing to the development of the business strategy , aligning the Human resource strategy to the business strategy and providing advisory role to the business
- Driving the development and maintenance of a cohesive and flexible performance based culture that will deliver on the organizations
- Providing direction and leadership in talent management, to attract, nurture and retain
- Overseeing management and monitoring of Employee Relations, welfare and occupational health and safety policies to build a conducive work environment
- Leading in designing and development of organizational structure and business processes that will enhance efficiency.
- Developing robust succession & leadership development programs for organizational readiness for growth and supply of a talent
- Managing the organization’s reward and benefits to ensure reward systems are in place to deliver competitiveness and cost
- Ensuring high level of employee engagement
- Overseeing provision of overall administrative support services in the Corporation
- Advising the Corporation on HR and Admin matters
- Ensuring implementation and promotion of best human resource and administration standards and practices;
b) Requirements for the job
- Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management /Development/ Planning, Public Administration, Business Administration, Political Science/ Government, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management/ Development/ Planning, Administration, Business Administration, Political Science/ Government, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Have CHRP (K) from IHRM or equivalent from a relevant professional
- A Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience and at least five (5) in a management role in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Attended Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Full membership to IHRM
- Practicing Certificate
- Computer proficiency and
- Meets the provisions of Chapter six of the
TERMS OF OFFER
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
The application form, details of duties, responsibilities and qualifications for each position are available on the Kenya Railways website; www.krc.co.ke
When applying, quote the Job reference number on the envelope and application letter.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form KR/HR/08, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How To Apply
Applications to be addressed to the:
Managing Director, Kenya Railways,
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Wednesday, 12th May, 2021.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA RAILWAYS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER