Cleaner Job, Other Professions,
Job Title : Cleaner
Work Location : Nairobi
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Personnel Administration Manager.
Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper, soap and condoms.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
- Comply with the health and safety rules applicable to the site.
- Event and meeting set up assistance.
- Manage daily food and beverage office delivery supplies.
- Advise the line manager on any damages or repairs needed in the office.
- Perform daily rotational cleaning duties (e.g. dusting, mopping, trash disposal etc.)
- Perform daily rotational cleaning duties (e.g. dusting, steaming etc.)
- Water indoor plants.
- Ensure security of the apartment by letting in only authorised persons.
- Perform monthly cleaning of apartment curtains, blankets and seat covers.
- Replenish guestroom facilities prior to arrival of guest (e.g. towels, beddings etc.)
- Advise the line manager on any damages or repairs needed in the apartments.
- Supervision of children when applicable (e.g. light meal preparation, reporting injuries to guardian)
Education: None is required
Experience: None is required
Languages: English & Swahili
Competencies: Commitment, flexibility, stress management, results, teamwork & Service.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 14th April 2021. Apply via the link below or deliver a hardcopy to MSF Swiss Office in Nairobi.