Geography Technician Job, Current Quantity Surveyor Jobs
Position: Geography Technician
Job Grade: GRADE 5 – MUST/ACA/07/3/21 – 1 POST
Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a state owned University established by the Government of Kenya under the Universities Act 2012. The University is located in Meru County, along the Meru-Maua road.
MUST aspires to be a World Class University of Excellence in Science and Technology. The mission of the University is to provide Quality University Education, Training and Research in Science, Technology and Innovation.
MUST is a center of excellence in Innovation, Technology, Engineering, Food Science and Agriculture that are some of the key enablers of Kenya’s National agenda including Vision 2030 and the Big Four agenda.
- A Diploma or equivalent in surveying, Geography, Geology or similar.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in creating network maps using a combination of GIS mapping software, Google earth, Visio or Diagrammatic software.
- Experience of using (Computer aided design) CAD or GIS (Geographic Information System Software).
- Any experience as a GIS Surveyor or GIS Technician would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Telecoms surveying would be an added advantage.
How to apply
Please use the link https://recruitment.must.ac.ke/ and follow the instructions carefully to submit your application.
- All applications will be submitted and received via the above application portal ONLY. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
- Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday, 13th April, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 during interviews by providing original copies of the following documents;
- A tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- A clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A clearance certificate from a Registered Credit Reference Bureau in Kenya
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Meru University of Science & Technology (MUST) does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)
Meru University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Marginalized and Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor
Meru University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 972-60200