Biomedical Technologist Job, Current Engineering Jobs,
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
NB: THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST REF: TNH/HRD/BMT/04/2021 (CONTRACT TERMS)
Reporting to the Asst. Hospital Engineer- Biomedical, the Bio-Medical technologist is responsible for ensuring proper functioning, safety and sound condition of all medical equipment and that they are in optimum maintenance condition and available for use.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to ICU, Theatres, Renal, Laboratory, Physical Medicine, wards equipment and other areas of the Hospital.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to all equipment and items of plant assigned to him from time to time by the Assistant Hospital Engineer Biomed.
- Keep records of all job cards, PPM schedules and tasks as performed.
- Handle all biomedical equipment job requests
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Minimum KSCE grade C
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Experience in a hospital industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than FRIDAY 30th APRIL 2021.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
Director Human Resources & Operations
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100