ICT Officer Job, Latest IT Jobs, County Government Jobs 2021,
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) Articles 235 and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, section 59, the Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER II – ONE (1) POSITION – VACANCY No. 02/2021/04
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 31,270 – Ksh 41,260 p.m (Job Group ‘J’)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars
Terms of Service: Three (3) year Renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- A Bachelor of Science in Information Communication Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized institution; OR,
- A Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Information Communication
Duties and Responsibilities Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing computer programs providing user support;
- Maintaining support systems and training of users;
- Repairing and maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Receiving, installing and certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment; and,
- Configuring of new Information Communication Technology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading an employment form from Nakuru County website www.nakuru.go.ke
A dully filled form and copies of ID, KCSE, Degree/Diploma/College and Professional Certificate where applicable, should be sent by POST or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope and the vacancy number clearly indicated on the top of the envelope and addressed to; Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board, Public Works Building – Prisons Road, P.O. Box 2870-20100, NAKURU on or before 17th May, 2021. (No hand delivered applications will be accepted)
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority communities are encouraged to apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEES for any of its services.