Enrolled Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Jobs,
Job Title: Enrolled Nurse III
Vacancy No: Job Group ‘G’ – 5 Posts
- Assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs;
- Planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients’/clients’ health needs; providing appropriate healthcare service, including immunization, ante-natal care, delivery, referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients preparing individualized reports;
- Making appropriate discharge plan for patients; conducting an assessment of school health needs; planning, implementing interventions, and preparing periodic reports; maintaining records on patients/clients personal and health condition/care;’ ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Ensuring safe custody for in-patient’s belongings; conducting home visits, following up discharged patients/clients and providing continuity of care;
- Treating minor ailments.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwife, Kenya Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse or Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from a recognized training institution;
- Enrolment Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Compliance with Chapter six of the Kenya Constitution.
How to apply
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand-delivered to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90-10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hand-delivered or through the post office) should be received on or before 26th April 2021 at 5.00 pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above-provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment processes, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.
- Any canvassing will lead to disqualification.