NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Videographer/Photographer Job, Latest
- Will be required to produce videos for online tutorials.
- Merge zoom recordings with Camera tricks in a creative way in order to produce videos that shall be used also for marketing purposes.
- Produce artworks for webinar adverts.
- Serve as the brands primary videographer and photographer.
- Responsible for capturing high quality event and product content.
- Responsible for all photographic and video content.
- To curate a strong gallery of aspirational images and video content.
- Use various media including graphics, animations, data visualisation, music and voice overs to create professional content.
- Degree /Diploma in Media Studies
- Must have own equipment
- Excellent knowledge of photography/videography within the digital domain.
- Experience with industry standard editing tools.
- Must have good communication and people skills
- Have a sound knowledge of the evolving nature of social media
- Demonstrate maturity and professionalism
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the subject stating Photographer / Videographer by 31st April 2021
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.