Recruitment Associate Job, Latest HR Jobs,
Job Title: Recruitment Associate
The Recruitment Associate will assist in all recruitment needs organization wide.
- Assist and support the Recruitment team in hiring and screening of prospective candidates.
- Conduct job advertising & posting on external job boards
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions – Junior roles
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports – Junior roles
- Ensure that candidates provide recruitment documents e.g copies of academic certificates, statutory documents etc
- Offer support in initiating offer letter and contract processing for new joiners’
- Track and ensure that offer letters and contracts for new joiners have been signed on time
- Report bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Liaise with the onboarding partner to ensure that all candidates are on boarded and set-up on IT
- All other functions as may be assigned by their manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 1 years’ experience in recruitment
- Be an excellent team player/collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
How to apply
To apply, please submit here a cover letter clearly indicating your available start date (include notice period), your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by Friday 30th April 2021. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.