Data Management Technical Assistant Job, Content Editor Job, Communications Assistant Job, Post Doctoral Research Scientist Job, Project Officer Job, NGO Jobs,
Browsing for jobs to apply for today? Here are today’s top NGO Jobs that you should check out and apply before time runs out!
1. NRC Data Management Technical Assistant NGO Jobs Kenya
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidelines and standards
- Ensure compliance with M&E strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards
- Minimum 3 years of previous job experience relevant to the function or in data management, statistics, analysis and information technology.
Apply for the Data Management Technical Assistant Job here.
2. Greenpeace Content Editing NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Playing an important role in ensuring the health of our digital channels, you’ll work collaboratively to guide best practice and encourage the wider team to maintain a winning digital presence.
- Significant (5+ years) professional experience in PR, a press office, agency or another media-driven environment
Apply for the Content Editing Job here.
3. AECF Communications Assistant NGO Job Vacancies in Kenya 2021
- Develop a monthly social media calendar to manage the various social media accounts and Continuously generate new digital media content in form of share graphics, short videos, info graphics, photo stories, Tweets, Facebook posts, website content links etc. and ensure consistent and regular posting of messages in all
- Undergraduate in Communication-related field (Communication, Journalism or Public Relations).
Apply for the Communication Assistant Job here.
4. APHRC Post Doctoral Research Scientist NGO Jobs Kenya
- Lead and contribute to the research under the Food System Transformative Integrated Policy (FS-TIP) project and other related projects tasks including: project design, protocol development and activities related to project management such as field work and data management;
- PhD in Nutrition, Public Health; or closely related fields.
Apply for the Post-Doctoral Research Scientist Job here.
5. DSW Project Officer NGO Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Lead the implementation of all project activities and ensure VIVA-ITH activities are effectively implemented and in accordance with project standard documents, work plans and budgets.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
Apply for the Project Officer Job here.