Relationship Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs April 2021
Job Title: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Nairobi, Nakuru Kenya.
Date: 3 May 2021.
The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products and services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; build a business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research and be a brand ambassador for AMG.
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients.
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products or invite them to AMG offices for the same. ● Carry out product demonstrations to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price, and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after-sale service. ● Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through emails, phone calls, and one on one sessions.
- Follow up with payments by clients sourced by self (Debt collection).
- Create good relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. ● Maintain and update client’s databases and the status of ongoing sales. ● Provide a weekly report on all leads generated by self and those sourced by AMG as well as the conversation report.
- Generate reports summarizing the sales plan, challenges, and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years experience in a Real Estate Company.
- Previous experience, in developing sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent selling, time management, communication, and negotiation skills. • Proven track records in meeting aggressive sales targets and increasing business channels. • Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Excel.
How to apply
If you possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject( Relationship Manager/Sales Representative) before 14th May 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org