Technical Field Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
JOB TITLE: Technical Field Sale Representative
LOCATION: Kitale, Busia, Vihiga, Kakamenga, Bungoma, Bomet, Eldoret, Kericho, Baringo, Nakuru, kisii, Siaya, Homabay, Kisumu, Nyamira, Nyeri, Nairobi metropolitan
REMUNERATION: Retainer plus commission plus bonus, Transport and communication allowance
- A diploma holder in sales and Marketing or related field with a minimum KCSE score of at least C+.
- A minimum of one year in field sales
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have an android phone that is in good condition.
- Must be a Kenyan with over 21 years of age.
- Can work on commission based employment contract and surpass targets.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse customer base and convince them to purchase.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and effectively present data & reports.
- Excellent communication skills and a timekeeper
- Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Development and execution of Sales and Distribution strategies.
- Increase sales, drive volumes by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the Manager regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Spot and utilize commercial opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate sampling of products in response of their enquiries and provide quotations accordingly.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to products.
- Establish, develop and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
- Source new opportunities and expand client base resulting from field-work.
- Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please submit your current CV and an application letter to email@example.com by COB 4th May 2021 quoting the job title and area of residence i.e. “TECHNICAL FIELD SALES RESPRESENTATIVE- KISII” as the email subject.
NB: The application/recruitment is free. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.