Software Developer Job, Temporary Matron/Nurse Job, Regional Logistics Assistant Job, Media Monitoring Analyst Job, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job, NGO Jobs,
Here are today’s top NGO Jobs selected just for you. Check them out and if you qualify, apply immediately before time runs out!
1. Feed the Children Software Developer Job
- · Designing software applications using Microsoft .Net framework with the C# language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology field, or equivalent training and experience related to website application development.
Apply for the Software Developer Job here.
2. HRTK Temporary Matron/Nurse Job
- · Responding to medical emergencies and offering first aid services.
- · Must be a registered nurse with the Nursing Council of Kenya
Apply for the Temporary Nurse/Matron Job here.
3. NRC Regional Logistics Assistant Job
- Ensure that all procurement processes are in compliance with Logistics Handbook, other NRC policies and door requirements
- Experience from working with procurement in a humanitarian/recovery context
Apply for the Regional Logistics Assistant Job here.
4. Farsight Africa Group Media Monitoring Analyst Job
- Checking assigned broadcasting recordings for the relevant radio and television stations;
- Degree / Diploma in any relevant field
Apply for the Media Monitoring Analyst Job here.
5. RACIDA Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job
- Ensure the development and implementation of project monitoring plans, using appropriate monitoring and data analysis tools.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degrees (plus 4 years of experience) in Monitoring and Evaluation, Economics, Econometrics, Nutrition, Dietetics, Public Health, Public Policy, International Relations or another relevant field.
Apply for the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job here.