Loans Officer Job, Banking Jobs In Kenya 2021,
LOANS OFFICER (REF: LO/M2/2021)
Deadline: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 – 23:59
Our client, a medium-sized Sacco in the Republic of Kenya with nine branches in different towns, wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals
Reporting to the Branch In-charge, the Loan officer is responsible for key aspects of credit management in the Sacco, including loan appraisal, disbursement, documentation, monitoring, follow-up, and recovery.
- Receive and review loan applications for completeness and accuracy;
- Data entry, appraisal and recommendation of loan applications received;
- Customer Service and handling of credit enquiries;
- Maintaining a good quality loan book through loan monitoring, follow up, issuance of demand notices and recovery; and
- Business development and loan book growth.
- Diploma in Co-operative Management/ Banking or equivalent in a related field;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a business-related field will be an added advantage;
- Skills in marketing and business development will be an added advantage;
- Must have a current certificate of good conduct; and
- At least one year of experience in a similar role in a Sacco environment.
How to Apply
Download the application form below;
Download Application Form (2.26 MB)