Radiographer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Radiographer – Mombasa,
Our client is well established in the health care industry and is best known for the best-in-class personal medical services they provide. They seek to hire an experienced Radiographer to provide high quality Radiography service to patients in assigned areas in accordance with professional standards of practice.
- To participate in the General Radiography Service on a daily basis in the assigned area and to be pro-active in undertaking training that will allow for up-skilling and development within the profession.
- To participate in an out of hours service as required.
- To maintain, and be accountable for, high standards in Patient Care and Radiographic Techniques.
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment and adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- To report any equipment faults to the designated supervisor and document the fault in the appropriate log folder.
- To be familiar, and comply with, any relevant Legislation and Operational policies, such as the Radiation Regulations, Fire Regulations, infection control and Local Procedures as set out within the department and hospital.
- To maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and other staff at departmental level and throughout the hospital.
- To undertake any further training courses as required to provide a quality service in the dept. and also for continuous professional development
- To develop skills and be able to use information technology to collate and analyse data for presentation at Departmental meetings as required.
- As the service needs of the hospital change, the above duties will be subject to change and flexibility.