School Transport Manager Job, Latest Logistics Jobs In Kenya May,
Title: School Transport Manager – Mombasa,
Our client is a leading private school with three branches in the Coastal Region. They seek to hire an experienced Transport Manager who will be responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization.
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department.
- Directing activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles
- Planning, organizing, and managing subordinate staff members to ensure work is completed and consistent with the company’s standards.
- Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or parent complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures as well as company revenue goals and customer service objectives.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Complying with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities
- Maintains accurate administrative record