Social Media Executive Job, Latest Communication Jobs,
Title: Social Media Executive,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our Client is one of the leading companies in Kenya with Interests in Image Consultancy. They seek to hire a Social Media Executive who is vibrant, Innovative and Creative to create an interactive online presence for the company. S/he will be involved in managing the company’s online presence by developing a winning strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media platforms and keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Meet clients face to face and engage for business
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)