Technical Projects & Installations Coordinator Job, Latest Engineering Jobs Kenya 2021,
JOB TITLE: Technical Projects & Installations Coordinator – Mombasa
INDUSTRY: Solar & Energy
REPORTING TO: Area Manager
GROSS SALARY: Competitive plus Mileage & Incentives
Our client is a leading solar company in East Africa. They seek to hire a Technical Projects & Installations Coordinator to coordinate and carryout installations and servicing of PV systems, Power Back-up Systems (PBU), Solar Water Heating (SWH) Systems and Pumps and provide coordination for back-office operations.
Roles & Responsibilities of Technical Projects & Installations Coordinator Job
- Plan, coordinate and supervise installation activities in the department
- Carryout installation and testing of SWH, PBU, PV systems, pumps and any other items as assigned and ensure on-time in-time error free installation
- Carryout site audits, ensure all installations are audited, prepare and submit weekly report
- Assist the sales team and other technicians in carrying out site surveys, designing of systems and offering technical advice where and when needed
- Diagnose equipment and systems malfunctions both at site and in the workshop, write a report on corrective action required, prepare and send quotation to the client.
- Process warranty claims and ensure items replacement is done in time and as per the company policy
- Monitor parts/installation consumables usage to determine if current stock levels are adequate for maintaining repairs/installations schedule and submits monthly requirement in time to procurement for action.
- Attend to service calls out and ensure clients are billed for all call outs as per the company policy.
- Handle installation complains and ensure their speedy resolution
- Communication to clients on alarms logged through the remote monitoring system and ensure that the faults are resolved
- Manage day to day interactions with clients either directly or indirectly, receiving both internal and external calls, responding to mail
- Assist walk in clients in the department.
- Assist in opening of jobs, Invoicing.
Qualifications of Technical Projects & Installations Coordinator Job
- Bachelor ‘s degree in energy engineering and/or related technical field.
- At least 2-3 years technical experience preferably from the solar industry
- Basic plumbing/electrical certificates an added advantage
- Hands-on in installation works in solar PV systems, Power Back Up and Solar Water Heating systems
- Must be an ERC license holder
- Hands-on team management and people development skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in a small team and enjoy multi-tasking and working under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to project a positive image for him/ herself and the company.
- Good team player with a commitment to value-based management.
- Credibility and flexibility to deal with people at variety of levels and cultures.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Technical Projects & Installations Coordinator – Mombasa) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 31st May 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.