Registrar Administration Job, Current University Jobs,
Great Lakes University of Kisumu (GLUK) is a Chartered Private University in Kenya with the main campus based in Kisumu City and a learning center in Nairobi City. GLUK is established as a Centre of excellence bridging academics with community and institutional based development. GLUK is committed to maintaining high standards of education and training of professionals who are responsible stewards of resources and services in the society.
The position will be on contractual basis of 3-5 years renewable and will offer competitive salaries.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates all across the country.
- Oversee the general administration of the University.
- Ensure adherence to University rules and regulations;
- Coordinate and management provision of all central services;
- Have custody of administrative University records;
- Ensure good follow up of the legal matters affecting the University matters.
- A master’s Degree in Management or Administration from a recognized University.
- Seven (7) years’ work experience of which five (5) years’ experience at the level of Assistant Registrar closely related enrollment management professional at a higher education institution
- Must have ability to lead, guide, coordinate and facilitate strategic planning processes
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated creative solutions.
- Should demonstrate skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Should demonstrate skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing new strategies and procedures
- Should have knowledge and understanding of computerized management information systems, applications and tools
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
How to Apply
Applicants to send Cover letter, CV and testimonials indicating the position applied for to:
The Chairman of Governing Council
Great Lakes University of Kisumu
P.O Box 2224-40100
OR Send via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject line to MUST read the position applied for. OR Hand drop to Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Kibos Campus. Applications to reach us by Monday, 17th May 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.