ICT Officer Job, IT Jobs 2021,
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Health and sanitation, as follows:
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER II J/G J-ONE (1) POST-V/NO.14/2021
Duties and responsibility at this level will include analyzing designation,coding,testing,implementing,computer programs providing user support; and maintaining support systems and training of users; repairing and maintaining of information communication technology equipment and associated peripherals; receiving, installing and certifying of information communication technology equipment; and configuring of new information communication technology equipment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have
- a Bachelor degree in any of the following; Computer Science or any other ICT related disciplines with bias in information communication technology from recognized institution or
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science/information communication technology or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
- a Diploma in computer science/information technology; or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- The County Government of Busia is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Copy of Identity (ID) Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Copies of Registration Certificate from the relevant professional bodies(where applicable) (iv)Copies of Practicing License from the relevant Regulatory Body (where applicable)
- Computer Packages Certificate
- Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
- VALID Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- VALID Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Clearance Certificate
- VALID Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Self-Declaration Form
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials and send to the undersigned on or before 17th May, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)