Clinical Officer Job, Medical Jobs May,
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions under Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and the County Government Act, No. 17 of 2012.
CLINICAL OFFICER (PAEDIATRICS) – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 – (1 POST) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/05/2021
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine Surgery or Clinical Medicine & Community Health or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be a holder of a Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine in Pediatrics from a recognized institution;
- Possess a Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Possess a valid practicing license;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train student pediatric clinical officers in the county hospital;
- Attend to, diagnose and treat children and babies in the county hospital;
- Refer pediatric patients to pediatric medical specialists, special clinics or other higher levels in the county hospital for further diagnosis and treatment;
- Monitor the progress of pediatric patients on medication in the county
How to apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2021) documents below;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 14th May, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
County Public Service Board
P .O Box 2362 – 00900
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply
The County Public Service Board does NOT Charge any fee in the recruitment process, candidates should report to Police any one/number calling to solicit for cash from the applicants.