Medical Specialist Job, Current Medical Jobs, Latest County Government Jobs,
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions under Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and the County Government Act, No. 17 of 2012.
MEDICAL SPECIALIST I – PHYSICIAN/INTERNAL MEDICINE (JOB GROUP CPSB 04) – (1 POST) – V/NO. KCPSB/HS/13/2021
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council;
- Master’s degree in Internal Medicine or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council;
- At least one year post specialization working experience;
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council;
- Certificate in Computer proficiency skills from a recognized institution
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients;
- Carrying out specialized clinical care;
- Providing psycho-social interventions;
- Providing clinical services to patients;
- Training, supervising and mentoring Medical Officers, Medical Interns and other students:
- Consulting in various public health facilities;
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services;
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control;
- Coordinating health education and promotion;
- Implementing health projects and programmes;
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems;
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care;
- Undertaking health research and analyzing medical
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2021) documents below;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 14th May, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
County Public Service Board
P .O Box 2362 – 00900
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply
The County Public Service Board does NOT Charge any fee in the recruitment process, candidates should report to Police any one/number calling to solicit for cash from the applicants.