Senior Nursing Officers Job, Nursing Jobs 2021,
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions under Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and the County Government Act, No. 17 of 2012.
SENIOR NURSING OFFICERS – (JOB GROUP CPSB 08) – (10 POSTS) V/NO. KCPSB/HS/18/2021
- Be a holder of bachelor’s degree in Science in Nursing;
- Possess a Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Possess Certificate in compute operations from a recognized institution;
- Possess a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of childhood illness (IMCI), family planning, immunization, PMTCT, Ante-Natal Care and delivery;
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients’/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting;
- Collecting and compiling data
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2021) documents below;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 14th May, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
County Public Service Board
P .O Box 2362 – 00900
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply
The County Public Service Board does NOT Charge any fee in the recruitment process, candidates should report to Police any one/number calling to solicit for cash from the applicants.