Chief Finance Officer Job, Finance Jobs 2021
Role title: Chief Finance Officer
Primary function for this position is to ensure compliance of financial transactions, approved financial policies, procedures and control systems in order to support sound decision making based on accurate financial information through oversight of the different hospital branches.
- ➨ Drive and coordinate the annual budget process for the Hospital, which involves providing support to the hospital branches in the preparation of annual budgets.
- ➨ Preparation of the consolidated budget and completion of all budget related templates as required, ensuring all reports are completed accurately and submitted as per the set deadlines.
- ➨ Provide financial support to the departments in case there are any gaps and with the aim of enhancing their financial reporting.
- ➨ Set up and maintain financial reporting systems for the Hospital.
- ➨ Review cost analysis, prepare control reports and performance reports.
- ➨ Prepare timely and accurate management reports and distributing to appropriate users.
- ➨ Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts for the Hospital.
- ➨Participate in preparation of board papers.
- ➨ Ensure proper costing of products and services.
- ➨ Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- ➨ Monitor departments expenditure against budgets and any project plans.
- ➨ Query department budgets where there are significant variances.
- ➨ Interpret financial transactions and events for purposes of making business decisions
- ➨ Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results for various clients to a high standard in line with local regulations Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- ➨ Provide technical support and advice on Management Accounts for various clients
- ➨ Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- ➨ Prepare financial statements for various clients
- ➨ Direct external audits to ensure compliance
- ➨ Plan, assign and review junior staff’s work as well as working with the senior team to set departmental goals and improve procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process for clients.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls for clients.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS principles
- Provide training to the team on various technical and operational matters
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Must be a CPA(K) finalist.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervisioShould demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
How to apply
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Komarock Modern Healthcare,
P.O. Box 23728-00100,
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their Application Letter, Updated CV, Testimonials and copies of academic and professional qualifications as one (1) PDF document, to email@example.com on or before Saturday, 15 th May 2021 at 4:00PM.