Animal Health Assistant Job, County Government Jos In Kenya May, Current Agricultural Kenyan Jobs,
JOB VACANCIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, IRRIGATION, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT;
Animal Health Assistant JG ‘G’ – 9 POSTS.
Terms of service: Three (3) years contract- Renewable
Risk allowance: Ksh: 3,850
House allowance: Ksh.7,500
Hardship allowance: Ksh.3,200
Leave allowance: Ksh. 4,000
For appointment to this post, candidate must
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its equivalent
- Possession of a certificate in Animal Health, Animal health and production from a recognized institution
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Undertaking disease control activities search as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations
- Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes
- Treating sick animals
- Advising on good veterinary practices
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets
- Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare
- Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic tests
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 2nd June, 2021
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD