Assistant Livestock Production Officers Job, Agricultural Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021, Latest County Government Jobs Kenya,
JOB VACANCIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, IRRIGATION, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT;
Assistant Livestock Production officers JG ‘H’ – 17 POSTS.
Terms of service: Three years (3) contract- Renewable
Basic salary:Ksh:25,470 x 1,110–26,580×1,120–27,700×1,150–28,850×1,170–30,020×1,250–31,270×1,300–32,570×1,380–33,950 p.m
House allowance: Ksh.3,200
Hardship allowance: Ksh.6,600
Leave allowance: Ksh. 4,000
For appointment to this post, candidate must
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its equivalent
- A Diploma in any of the following fields: Animal health and Production, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Science and Technology, Agribusiness, Animal Production Farm Management, Apiculture, Range management, Natural resource management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Carrying out practical demonstrations relating to livestock production
- Collecting livestock and collating livestock data and information
- Farm visits and farmer training
- Participating in field days and agricultural shows to disseminate livestock production technologies and information
- Participating in collaborative research activities
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 2nd June, 2021
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD