NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Nursing Officer Job, Nursing Jobs 2021
Role title: Nursing Officer
The Nursing Officer will be reporting to the Chief Medical Officer.
- All the nursing duties, including nursing assessment of outpatients,
- In-patient follow up in hospitals and
- Administering general provision of medical and public health services to staff and students
- A holder of Diploma in Nursing – Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Having a proven post-basic training in critical care/counselling psychology/mental health or any other relevant area as a distinct advantage.
- Possessing a minimum of 3 years’ experience (any 3 years cumulative in at most 2 health units) in nursing practice in a busy set up in the area of specialization.
- Having a current practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Having proven diligence in nursing practice,
- A team player, have a good track record
- Willing and ready to work during odd hours.
- A member of a relevant professional association.
How to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.