Trade Development Representatives Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Our client in the FMCG sector seeks to recruit Trade Development Representatives who will assist in listing of the Company products to new customers, collecting orders from current customers and also communicating any promotions or trade activities.
Locations: Nyeri, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Kisumu
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel, and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands in consultation with Sales Representative and Sales & Marketing Manager. This includes brand activations, merchandising and POS placement.
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment.
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Furnishes management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing Qualification or an equivalent;
- 2 years Sales & Marketing background in a marketing trade/ FMCG environment
- Good selling, negotiation and communication skills with a proven track record.
- Exceptional marketing skills.
- Candidates MUST indicate their preferred Locations
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Trade Development Representative on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.