Statistics Officer Job, Latest Airline Jobs Kenya,
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is responsible for providing regulatory oversight on air safety, air navigation services and aviation training in Kenya. The Authority is seeking to recruit qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in its establishment.
JOB TITLE : STATISTICS OFFICER I – KCAA SCALE 8 REF: CPL/05/21 – (1 POST)
- Providing input to the overall strategic processes of the Authority by collecting and analyzing civil aviation
- Performing statistical, financial, industry trends analyses.
- Liaising with Business Units to ensure that registers are updated and records maintained in an appropriate format.
- Collecting and compiling data for preparation of reports on the performance of the civil aviation
- Assisting departments in the preparation of the annual work plans by providing statistical
- Collecting and collating statistical data on aircraft movements and routings for use in review of charges for air navigation
- Undertaking analysis of data submitted by departments and industry for decision making and inclusion in the Authority’s corporate strategic plans.
- Preparing analytical reports on economic performance and the performance of the aviation industry for Management.
- Coordinating collection of background data for preparation of reports on research studies
- Performing any other duty assigned by the Chief Planning Officer
- A degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science from a recognized institution
- 2 years’ experience in business planning or statistical and economic analyses or performance monitoring
- Experience in identifying key business and operational issues and formulating proposals
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of civil aviation
- Good communication and Interpersonal
- Report writing and communication
- Proficiency in computer operations
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their application letters quoting the job reference No. on the envelope and application letter, attaching copies of certificates, testimonials and a detailed CV with full contact details of three professional referees to the address below. The applications should be received not later than 16th July 2021. Details of the job specifications can be obtained from the KCAA website at www.kcaa.or.ke
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply. Note: Persons with disabilities are required to attach a valid copy of NCPWD membership card.
The Director General
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Aviation House – JKIA
P. O. Box 30163 – 00100
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.