CFK is looking for a Branding/Communications agency to:
- Shoot and edit two 5-minute Videos.
- A3 Design 1 and print 19 Wash Posters.
- 1 Design and Print 10 Polo T-shirts.
- 3 Program Designs, 1 CFK Organization Design, 1 Expansion Design.
- Design and Illustrate 15 Murals on School Walls.
The consultancy firm is expected to:
- Create awareness and sensitize the community on health-related issues.
- Provide information on hygiene and COVID-19.
- Improved hygiene behavior.
- Build community resilience in combating COVID
- Champion the cause for health.
- Improved behavior change communication on WASH and COVID-19.
- Increased visibility of the organization.
Specific objectives of the consultancy
a) To provide quality design for various CFK assignments completed in line with CFK branding requirements and within specified deadlines.
b) To increase visibility of the organization.
Methodology and scope of work
Under this section, the proposed methods for coming up with the artwork will be identified. Under the supervision and in close co-operation with CFK the expert will implement the following tasks:
· Implement CFK’s branding policy.
· Ensure that all artworks and products are produced in line with CFK brand policy.
· Deliver creative and innovative ideas for the artwork.
· Provide professional inputs, advice and support through provision of appropriate and fit for purpose designs and costing estimates.
· Layout and design information and communication materials (graffiti).
The project is expected to commence on 14th August , 2021 and end on 3rd September,2021.
- 8 Printed Banners 3 Program, 3 CFK, 2 Expansion.
- A2 19 Printed Posters.
- 10 Polo T-shirts.
- 15 Wall Graffiti illustrations.
- Final edited version of 2 (5) minute videos.
Milestone- Percentage (%)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their Technical and Financial proposals electronically in PDF format, addressed to procurement with subject line clearly marked “Design and Print Consultancy” via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 30th July 2021 at 12pm.
All applications should include:
● A summarized description of the scope of work and the intended methodology to be used as well as a tentative work plan including activities and time frames.
● Organizational or personal capacity statement
● Recommendation letter of three recent professional referees (previous clients) for whom similar work has been conducted.
● An example of similar pieces of work completed recently.
● Curriculum Vitae (CV) outlining relevant qualifications and experience of the team involved.