Operations Lead Job, Latest Administration Jobs Kenya,
Job Title: Operations Lead – EdTech Company,
Gross Salary: Kshs 150k – 300k,
Our client is a Start-Up in the EdTech industry and has developed an Education App to enable learning and working that leverage technology. They seek to hire an Operations Lead to coordinate all business operations, ensuring efficient and effective functionality, improve learning outcomes for students and build sustainable growth for the business.
- Contribute to the refinement of the organizations’ strategy to support the data-driven improvement of learning and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Break down the strategy into activities and tasks with each team lead, setting and communicating comprehensive and clear goals for performance and growth of the business.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of the Engineering, Education, Production and Sales and Marketing Teams to ensure completion of tasks as per deadline and within costs.
- Encourage tight integration between the Education, Engineering, Production, and Sales and Marketing Teams to ensure the product proposition & vision is fully realized through close collaboration and communication.
- Gather, analyze, interpret and store data from various sources including student, teacher and school performance, business performance, and industry research.
- Ensure all product development, operational and business decisions are made based on sound research and data analysis, grounded on established education principles, centered around technical best practices and as much as possible take advantage of innovative trends.
- Design and implement business plans and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances e.t.c.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Prepare and present reports as required.