Implementation Lead Job, Current IT Jobs Kenya,
Title: Implementation Lead
Reports to: Senior Business Manager
Industry: IT (Systems & Software)
Job Purpose: Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating the Hospital Management Information System.
Our client offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Hospital Information Management System. – HIMS, and more.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Implementation Lead
- Carry out detailed product demo to prospective clients
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Undertake GAP analysis to identify the gaps between the solution offered by the HIMS to be implemented and what is expected by the client
- Gather key details and other relevant information that is required to undertake the implementation of the system
- Carry out end to end implementation and train relevant hospital staff to ensure optimal use of the system
- Develop client-specific user manuals for the hospital staff
- Attend system study meetings and documents the changes required if any
- Undertake the User Acceptance Test – UAT with the client
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Software Engineering/ICT
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in implementing hospital management systems
- MUST have worked in a hospital & healthcare related Technology provider Company
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in field software implementation
- Strong project management skills will be an added advantage
- Self starter with the ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 23rd July 2021.
The subject of the email should be Implementation Lead – HMIS.
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.