Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Client: Manufacturing Company
Gross Salary: KES 200,000 – KES 250,000
Job Purpose: The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that the brand grows and the company grows into a trusted household brand. As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. To do this, you are responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive and multi-channel marketing strategies and the means to measure their effectiveness.
- Develop company brand strategy and brand calendar for on-demand services in cooperation with the functional Brand team.
- Advertising –Manage mainstream adverts and online campaigns to ensure ROI
- Branding- Ensure all company branches are branded and with clear directions given
- Be the key point of contact with partners on all marketing-related topics
- Drive Marketing Performance planning and optimization across all categories to ensure achievement of business OKRs in terms of buying customers, orders, and ROI from marketing investments
- Lead campaign planning for all categories on-demand services to grow user engagement. Working closely with commercial and logistics team to ensure cross-functional coordination on selected campaign’s areas (city, district) and key partners (Saccos, supermarkets, Hotels, Institutions)
- Work closely with channel owners to drive optimization of digital channels such as Paid Online Marketing and CRM, and co-lead development of strategic initiatives.
- Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan- Develop marketing strategies and plans for the company and implement them.
- Customer Service- Development of marketing programs and plans to ensure effective customers service and increase re-order levels.
- Develop Relationship Marketing- Both for internal marketing and external marketing so as to cultivate relationships and create an even stronger brand.
- Competitors Marketing Analysis-Be up to date and report activities- pricing, new products, marketing activities so as to gain an edge over the rest based on their factual competitions marketing activities
- Constant feedback to the management from the market and decide on future strategies
- Work closely with the social media marketers to manage online campaigns and adverts and manage the digital marketing team
Qualifications of the Marketing Manager Job
- University Graduate, specialization in business or Marketing is an added advantage.
- Four plus (4+) Years of Experience as a Marketing Manager.
- Understanding of customer journeys, customer experience and retention.
- Experience in Fintech/E-commerce environment is a plus.
- Good team player, and confident presenting to stakeholders.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & management skills.
- Strong data analysis, strategic and analytical skills, high detail orientation.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 26th July 2021.
The subject of the email should be Marketing Manager.