Customer Care Assistant Job, Senior Driver Job, Registration Assistant Job, Senior Film Classification Assistant Job, Compliance Assistant Job, KFCB Jobs,
Are you in search of the latest job vacancies? Kenya Films Classification Board is currently hiring. Apply immediately before you miss out.
1. KFCB Customer Care Assistant Job
- Compiling daily visitors’ register;
- Compiling daily reports;
- Diploma in Customer Service, Public Relations, Hospitality Management, International Relations and Diplomacy, Communication Management, Event Management, Front Office or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Customer Care Assistant Job here.
2. KFCB Senior Driver Job
- Providing driving and logistic services allocated by the office for all official trips;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D(Plain) or equivalent qualifications
Apply for the Driver Job here.
3. KFCB Registration Assistant Job
- Assisting with filing application forms for filming licenses;
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Library and Information Studies, Film/Video/TV/Radio Production, Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Education, Counselling, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Apply for the Registration Assistant Job here.
4. KFCB Compliance Assistant Job
- Carrying out activities towards enforcing broadcasters’ compliance to Cap 222, KICA and other relevant laws in the interest of protecting children from potentially harmful broadcast content;
- Have a Diploma in any of the following fields: Film/Video/TV /Radio Production, Mass Communication Journalism, Public Relations, Education, Counselling from a recognized institution
Apply for the Compliance Assistant Job here.
5. KFCB Senior Film Classification Assistant Job
- Updating and maintaining film classification catalogs;
- Receiving and filing applications for film examination and classification;
- Must have a Diploma in any of the following fields: Film/Video/TV/Radio Production, Mass Communication, Information Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Education and Sociology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Senior Film Classification Assistant Job here.