East Africa Chapter Operations Coordinator Job, Admin / Personal Assistant Job, Licensing Assistant Job, Registration Assistant Job, Senior Office Assistant Job, Administration Jobs,
Looking for jobs you can apply for? Here are today’s top Administration Jobs selected for you! Apply now before you miss out.
1. Alternate Doors Operations Coordinator Job (East Africa Chapter)
- Prepare the Chapter’s monthly newsletter and a biweekly chapter update in partnership with the Regional Communications Associate.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 1-2 years of administrative/operational experience with nonprofits is preferred.
Apply for the Operations Coordinator Job here.
2. Alternate Doors Admin/Personal Assistant Job
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Admin / Personal Assistant
Apply for the Admin/Personal Assistant Job here.
3. KFCB Licensing Assistant Job
- Responsible for providing technical support on all activities related to film licensing, including functions related to data management of all individual licensing applications.
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Film/Video/TV/Radio Production, Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Education, Counselling or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
Apply for the Licensing Assistant Job here.
4. KFCB Registration Assistant Job
- To support all the activities and functions of the Registration Department including filing, issuance of filming licenses and compiling film licensing data.
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Library and Information Studies, Film/Video/TV/Radio Production, Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Education, Counselling, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Apply for the Registration Assistant Job here.
5. KFCB Senior Office Assistant Job
- Responsible for ensuring that the office functions efficiently and smoothly by providing clerical, secretarial and administrative support to other employees working in the office.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade D or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Apply for the Senior Office Assistant Job here.